The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.2.12 Aug 26 2015
- # was removed from tags, but also when it was needed for untranslated exif and iptc tags. Fixed.
- Table IV-F1.1: Comments view login. If set, existing comments are only visible for logged in visitors.
6.2.11 Aug 25 2015
- If no tags or cats were used, the ‘need conversion’ message kept re-appearing. Fixed.
- Fixed a potential server error message in import files that occurred when the default upload album was deleted.
- Fixed an error in SuperSearch box when there are no phototags in the system.
6.2.10 Aug 25 2015
- Added missing images for fullsize lightbox display buttons.
- The author of last comment given is now shown in the subtext on the comment widget and the last comment in its tooltip.
- Superview photos now shows photos only.
- Checkbox in Table VII-B11: Home after upload. After successfull upload, go to the home page.
- Table II-D4.1 Display Comment count under default Thumbnail.
- After ajax replaces wppa container content, the page will scroll to the right position.
- Table VIII-B10.1. Delete all auto pages.
- Table IX-B16: Confirm create ( album ). Asks if you really want to create an album on album admin page. Default on.
- The way photo tags and album cats are stored has changed, and the characters #, @ and & are added to the list of illegal characters in tags and cats. If you use tags, you will be requested to run the update procedure Fix tags in Table VIII-B16, and Fix cats in Table VIII-B17.
- Improved way to find the origin sitename in notifiction emails.
- All js files are now in subdirectory js/
- Lifted the limitation that having more than approx 20.000 photos in an album or in the results of a search action on systems with 128 Mb caused an Memory exhausted server error. You can now have 40.000 photos in an album or as a search result ( simple search, supersearch or tag(s) ) on systems with only 32 Mb available server memory without getting the error. However, it is still recommended to have at least 64Mb memory available.
6.2.9 Aug 13 2015
- In certain virtual albums, when the number of photos was less than the photocount treshold value, they did not show up where they should. Fixed.
- Local avatars now also work when the users email address is not required in coments.
- Fixed a capacity problem in search on tags ( multitag and tagcloud widgets ).
- If there is an album selection box in the frontend upload dialog and the submit button is pressed, it is now checked if an album has been selected before the upload is started.
- To create albums at the frontend, the pre-existance of any album that the user can upload to, is no longer required.
- The submit button and the ajax progression bar in the frontend upload dialog are moved to the bottom of the box.
6.2.8 Aug 11 2015
- Uploader cache was not updated during front-end uploads, causing errors in user photo counts in the uploader widget. Fixed.
- The lightbox overlay now shows a icon link at the upper right corner to switch between fullscreen and normal mode. You can switch it off in Table II-G20.
- Added image urls in Album Admin -> Edit -> Manage Photos.
6.2.7 Aug 04 2015
- The fix in 6.2.6 for thumbnail style ‘masonry rows’ damaged ‘masonry columns’ style. Fixed.
6.2.6 Aug 03 2015
- Local avatars were not found when the login name was different from the users display name. Fixed.
- Latin/ISO characters are now properly recognized in import .csv files.
- Thumbnail style ‘masonry rows’ now properly works for both responsive and static themes, even in IE and Chrome.
- Mouseover effect did not work correctly on masonry style thumbnails. Fixed.
- Roles that have wppa_moderate capability can edit/delete photos at the front-end, like administrators can.
6.2.5 Jul 27 2015
- Files of type .pmf with unsanitized filenames were not recognized in Import Photos. Fixed.
- Fixed several potential undefined value warnings.
- Bulk edit can now also change photo owner if you are administrator and Table VII-D10 is ticked.
- Bulk edit has a quick delete link at each photo.
- Added calendar based shortcodes to the shorcode generator.
6.2.4 Jul 22 2015
- Re-upload existing photo on the Photo admin screen and the front-end edit photo screen. For administrators or for anybody that sees the edit photo screen when Table VII-C8 (Update photofiles restricted) is unchecked.
- Edit photo description can be disabled for non-administrators in Table VII-C7.
- Shortcode attribute reverse=”1″ for type=”calendar”, to get the youngest first.
- You can select black or lightgray for the Ugly Browse Buttons in Table II-B13.1
6.2.3 Jul 19 2015
- Ajax links stopped working in Chrome and IE. Fixed.
- The album=’..’ attribute now works in the calendar shortcodes.
- Performance improvement in calendar shortcodes with attribute all=”1″.
6.2.2 Jul 18 2015
- New shortcode type calendar. Calendar types: exifdtm, timestamp, modified. Optional argument: all=”1″ to initially display all. examples:
[wppa type="calendar" calendar="exifdtm"][/wppa], [wppa type="calendar" calendar="modified" all="1"][/wppa]
This feature requires Ajax active ( Table IV-A1.0 )
- Exif date is now editable for administrators.
- Social Media Widget return link can specify the occurrance in Table VI-C10.
- Improved performance on synchronisation with Cloudinary.
6.2.1 Jul 13 2015
- Fixed a spurious problem in import from remote
- You can select either Home or Landing for the return link from social media shares that are invoked from widgets. Table VI-C10.
- Mods to Cloudinary support. Table IX-K4.4 no longer uploads over-aged photos.
- After rotating a photo, the stored dimensions are now properly reset.
6.2.0 Jul 10 2015
- You can configure a limited use of Cloudinary CDN. In Table IX-K4.7 you can specify a max lifetime. Older photos will NOT be loaded from Cloudinary. To remove them from Cloudinary, run Table VIII-B15 on a regular basis.
- This is a maintenance release for compatibility with PHP5 object constructors.