The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.3.13 Nov 27 2015
- Rating did not work when lightbox keyname is other than wppa. Fixed.
- Files with unsanitized names are now correctly removed in Import dir to album.
- You can select various types of layout for the sub-album links on album covers. Table VI-C11.
- Additional checkbox on the Import Photos screen when the input is set to --- My Depot --- or a subfolder thereof: Remove from depot after failed import.
- Added to the photo of the day settings screen: Change every: day of the year is photo order#. Added offset to all 3 day of ... options.
- Changed the default settings of the photo of the day feature, so it always works when there are photos and nothing has been configured.
- Layout changes/fixes to the photo of the day preview images.
- If you do not like the textual New and Modified labels, you can now specify urls to custom images. Defaults to the old new.png. See Table IX-D1.5, 1.8 and 1.9
- jQueryfied ajax and improved errorhandling in maintenance operations ( Table VIII ).
6.3.12 Nov 17 2015
- The shortcode stopped working. Fixed.
- Fixed crash in slideshow when language is French and slideshow contained photos with audio and/or video.
- The New indicator is no longer an image, but created with text/css. There is also an 'Modified' indicator, to indicate recently modified albums and photos. The text and the colors of the indicaors can be set in Table IX-D1.5 and 1.6. Albums now also have a date/time modified stored in their meta data. An album is now regarded to be 'modified' when the album metadata is changed or when new photos have been uploaded. Both New and Modified qualifications of sub(sub)albums propagate upward to their (grand)parents. New has a higher priority than Modified, i.e. if an item is both new and modified, only the new inicator is shown. For related settings: See Table IX-D1.x.
- On Dir to album import from directories inside the users depot, you can now prevent deletion of the depot files. See Table IX-H17.
- Due to bugs in Windows10/Internet explorer and Edge, The frontend upload will not use the Ajax method with the progression bar on the Edge browser.
- Table VI-C11 has an additional checkbox to indicate if you want sub-albums to be displayed also.
6.3.11 Nov 12 2015
- Updating custom data fields of photo now updates date/time modified.
- You can decide to use date/time modified rather than dat/time of upload on LasTen widget/shortcode. Table IX-D2.2.
- Table VI-C11 makes it possible to show the sub-album names on album covers, linking to the content or the slideshow of the sub-album.
- New album cover image selection option: Most recent from (grand)children.
- The conversion to utf8 of iptc data is now optional ( Table IX-H16 ).
- If all albums have unique names, untick Table IX-H15 to get the old behaviour back of importing dirs to albums. ( No tree structure required ).
6.3.10 Nov 06 2015
- The Odd/Even toggle of background colors stopped working a few revs ago. Fixed. If you have unwanted background colors of album covers and/or thumbnail areas, change Table III-B1 ( make equal to III-B2 to get the previous results ).
- You can now import photos from 'outside' wp-content, even outside the wp install dir, on the same servers filesystem. In Table IX-B17 you can specify the highest root where to search for imporatble files from. The wppa source directories are not ment to import from, they are skipped by default; if you really want to import from those locations, tick Table IX-B18.
- You can now add an 'Inverse' checkbox to the Multitag widget / box to invert the selection. Table IX-E10.1.
- New shortcode type: url. Example:
[wppa type="url" photo="4711"][/wppa]
Returns the url to the highest resolution file of photo with id=4711.
Example use in template (php):
echo '<img src=".do_shortcode('[wppa type="url" photo="4711"][/wppa]')." />';
This is equivalent to
echo '<img src=".wppa_get_hires_url(4711)." />';
but you can use 'photo="#potd"' in the shortcode version.
Example use in page content:
<img src='[wppa type="url" photo="4711"][/wppa]' />
Note the single quotes in the src attribute of img.
- Various minor cosmetic changes.
- The wppa session system is now more stable; logging in will not open a new session anymore. The session id is now only dependant of ip address and user agent.
6.3.9 Okt 30 2015
- IPTC data is now converted to utf8 to accomodate for iso characters in iptc data.
- Album names with quotes broke slideshow. Fixed: Search root ( album name ) is now properly escaped.
- Fixed an incompatibility issue of the wppa search widget when used in a Beaver Page Builder page module rather than in a sidebar.
- Fixed a page link and link back problem from slideshow to thumbnails during search when pretty links were enabled.
- Album view count stopped to be bumped. Fixed.
- Changed the default value for Table VII-D1.1: Owners only to TRUE.
- It is no longer possible to mis-configure Table VII so that logged out users can edit name and description of albums at the front-end.
6.3.8 Okt 23 2015
- The tagcloud widget now uses the font size settings from Table I-F13 and 14, like the shortcode variant already did.
- Phrases in wppa-theme.php will now properly be translated if a language file exists.
- All widgets now reset the 'in widget' switch correctly, preventing unwanted behaviour when widgets are displayed before shortcode initiated displays.
- The search widget/box now behaves as expected also in themes that display widgets before the page content.
- Many internal changes to improve stability.
- You can now add (html) text at the top of the search widget / box. Table IX-E15.
- Table IX-E16,17: You can now edit the label texts for root and sub search.
- Widget init no longer uses anonymous functions.
- Cosmetic changes to search widget/box.
6.3.7 Okt 09 2015
- Stereo images were not correctly displayed when Fotomoto or Cloudinary was active. Fixed.
- Selecting any stereomode on photo admin page now always recreates thumbnail.
- If download album fails you will see a proper errormessage most of the time.
- The display of tags is now trimmed from comma's when converted from w#tags.
- Email notifications are now sent in plain text if the server can not handle emails containing html code.
- All ajax timeouts are now set to 60 seconds.
- Changed the minimum thumbnails for Imagefactory covers from 2 to 1.
- Cosmetic changes to the logfile ( Table VIII-C1 ).
6.3.6 Okt 03 2015
- Scripts in the wppa text widget stopped working. Fixed.
- Support for 3d stero images. Enable in Table IV-A24.
- Table IX-A9: To switch off the loading of any language file for wppa+.
- Removed swedish and dutch language files, they are now maintained by the wp polyglot team.
6.3.5 Sep 25 2015
- In album admin: the state of the wp editor ( Visible or Text ) will no longer change during an update.
- In Import, when importing dirs to albums, when sub dirs of different top dirs had the same name, photos were placed all in one of the sub albums. Fixed.
- Table VIII-B15: Sync Cloudinary Now works as expected. Table IX-K4.4: Update uploads has been removed, run Table VIII-B15 instead.
- Album Admin pages show a spinner during load.
- The frontend Ajax spinner is now always at the center of the screen, no longer cenetered on the wppa container.
- Table VII-D5: Comment captcha is now a selection box: none, logged out, all users.
6.3.4 Sep 19 2015
- Smiley picker will no longer break ssl.
- You can now switch off the recently implemented feature to run wppa shortcodes on wppa filter priority in Table IX-A1.3
- Use WP editor ( Table IX-B3 ) Now uses tinyMce. Tanx to xdanaskos.
6.3.3 Sep 18 2015
- Fixed names of french language files
- Swipe did not work properly. Fixed.
6.3.2 Sep 17 2015
- Central slideshow start/stop icons. See Table II-B13.2.
- To prevent damage to the html created by wppa, a new way to process shortcodes is implemented. The expanded shortcode, produced at priority level 11, See Table IX-A1.2, is first saved in memory, and later inserted into the page/post at a higher priority level, See Table IX-A1.1. Not for widgets yet.
On templates, no longer use
do_shortcode( $shortcode ); but use apply_filters( 'the_content, $shortcode );
6.3.1 Sep 12 2015
- When history.pushState fails, history.replaceState is attempted. This ensures updating the browser address line properly when Table IV-A7 is ticked.
- Files with uppercase extensions can be imported.
- Status filter on potd admin page.
- Changed the language system to comply with the wp standards for WordPress.org to manage translations for this plugin. These changes imply that the separate plugin wppa-admin-language-pack no longer works; but the translations will become automaticly updated ( on the wp update page ) in the near future.
- Improved compatibility with qTranslate-x.