The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
5.5.6 Mar 24 2015
- Tags system is updated when a photo status changes ( e.g. from pending to publish ).
- Fixed a bug in lightbox on cover images.
- The import dir to album stopped at the first duplicate found. Fixed.
5.5.5 Mar 20 2015
- Tags selected and input at front-end upload now always update the tags system properly so the tagged photos will be found immediately by the tag widgets and #tags shortcodes.
- The only way to exit fullscreen lightbox is the escape key. It depends on the browser type if the escape key must be hit twice.
- Many invisible internal changes to improve reliability, error handling and reporting and protection against programming errors that reduces the probability of the creation of new bugs.
5.5.4 Mar 12 2015
- Fixed a potantial recursive error log resulting in a blank page when pretty links activated.
- Table IX-D2.1: Limit LasTen New. Limits the LasTen found images to those that are ‘New’. Both in widget and in shortcode using album=”#lasten”.
- Icreased the choices in Table IX-D1 and 2
5.5.3 Mar 11 2015
- Fixed a potantial spurious lay-out issue on masonry rows thumbnail style.
- Max 3 tag selection box on frontend upload. The frontend upload dialog is now fully configurable. See Table II-H.
- A new shortcode to temporary change a setting on the page. Use shortcode
[wppa_set name=”a_legal_setting_slug” value=”the_new_value”][/wppa_set].
See Table IX-A7 and 8.
5.5.2 Mar 05 2015
- Fixed undefined vars in settings page 5.5.1.001.
- Fixed a bug in wppa_get_hires_url() 5.5.1.002.
- Fixed a missing /a on filmthumbnail links with pso.
- IPTC and EXIF keywords in photo descriptions are now translated and added to the photo index. You may need to rebuild the photo index in Table VIII-A9.
- Emails sent by the commenting system now contain a Reply link to the original page/photo where the comment was issued.
- Two versions of Masonry style thumbnail layout added. See Table IV-C3.
- In the shortcode generator: If Table IX-B4: ‘Album sel hierarchic’ is ticked, the album sequence in the selection box is alphabetic to the names of the albums. If the box is UNticked, the album sequence is by descemding timestamp ( i.e. latest created/modified/uploaded album at the top ).
- Photo Download link will now also work on mobile devices.
- If Load Facebook sdk is selected in Table II-C17.9, it will only be loaded IF at least one of the settings Table II-C1,3,4,5,6 is ticked AND at least one of the settings Table II-C17.1, 17.2, 17.4 is ticked.
5.5.1 Feb 17 2015
- The subtitle of the first lightbox picture did not show up. Fixed.
- Fixed an error: undefined var in settings.
- PSO and New Tab checkboxes for Film thumb images links. Table VI-B6.
- Improved error reporting on maintenance routines.
5.5.0 Feb 09 2015
- Lightbox on thumbnails ( VI-B2 ) now also works on thumbnail type ‘like album covers’ ( IV-C3 ).
- Default parent always ( IX-D7.2 ) is now a checkbox as it should be, and indicates that frontend created albums should have the album in IX-D7.1 as parent.
- Lightbox on slideshows. If the photo is smaller than the frame, the hoover text ( title ) no longer shows the lightbox subtext html. This only works for the embedded lightbox.
- Default tags seemed not to work at front-end upload. Fixed.
- The shortcodegenerator asked for parent albums for several virtual albums where this is not implemented. It now asks for an optional multiple selection of albums to be used.
- The ubb’s now also work on running slideshows.
- Swipe now also works on running slideshows.
- Quick select settings. All settings have one or more tags. Select up to 2 tags to open all settings that have at least those tags. See the Photo ALbums -> Settings admin page.
- Delete album at frontend. Table VII-B1.2
- Added Table IX-D15.1: Copy owner. Copies the owner on copy photo.
- Foreign shortcodes in album desc, album name and photo name are now possible if Table IX-J0 is checked.
- Table IV-A20. Thumbs first. Display the thumbnails before the sub-albums.
- Table IV-A21. Login links. ‘You must login to…’ links to wp login page.
- The frontend upload dialog now has a tags preview line. The user can see exactly what tags will be added to the photo after upload.
- Classic search has been discontinued. Search operations use the index db table. After update to this version you may be asked to rebuild the index tables.
- Changed a lot of default setting values. This only affects new installs.
- Improved layout of FB Comments box in responsive themes ( I-A1 = auto ).