The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.4.01 Jan 31 2015
- Under some circumstances the multitag widget did not work. Fixed.
- Could not update photo at the backend when encrypted urls was active. Fixed.
- Move and copy photo did not work when the translated text of 'Please select an album to move the photo to first.' contained quotes as in French. Fixed.
- Filmstrip does not display correctly unless Table IV-A19 is ticked when encrypted urls is active. Fixed.
- Album crypt is shown on the album admin page.
- Added option: create 'no hotlinks' .htaccess files to Table IV-A18.
6.4.00 Jan 28 2015
- Privacy phase one. In Table IV-A6.1 you can switch to encrypted urls. Photo and album identifiers in urls must be their encryption codes rather than their db table ids. This prevents users from 'guessing' ids of photos or albums that they should not be able to see. If Table IV-A6.2 is also ticked, unencrypted album and photo ids will be refused.
- Album navigator widget selection added: --- owner/public ---. This shows only the logged in users albums and public albums.
- Topten widget selection of albums: added --- owner/public ---. This shows only the photos from albums owned by the logged in user and from public albums.
- Featen widget selection of albums: added --- owner/public ---. This shows only the photos from albums owned by the logged in user and from public albums.
- Allow HTML tags in Custom data fields. Table IX-B1.1. If On: Only script and style tags are stripped, if off (default): All tags are stripped.
- Changed Table IV-A18: Enable photo html access to a choice of 'create .htaccess', 'remove .htaccess' (default) or 'do not change' to allow for a custom .htaccess file in ../uploads/wppa/ and ../wppa/thumbs/.
- Added w#rating to the photo description keywords, displaying the rating in float format.