The following is a copy of the changelog from the readme.txt file.
6.3.6 Okt 03 2015
- Scripts in the wppa text widget stopped working. Fixed.
- Support for 3d stero images. Enable in Table IV-A24.
- Table IX-A9: To switch off the loading of any language file for wppa+.
- Removed swedish and dutch language files, they are now maintained by the wp polyglot team.
6.3.5 Sep 25 2015
- In album admin: the state of the wp editor ( Visible or Text ) will no longer change during an update.
- In Import, when importing dirs to albums, when sub dirs of different top dirs had the same name, photos were placed all in one of the sub albums. Fixed.
- Table VIII-B15: Sync Cloudinary Now works as expected. Table IX-K4.4: Update uploads has been removed, run Table VIII-B15 instead.
- Album Admin pages show a spinner during load.
- The frontend Ajax spinner is now always at the center of the screen, no longer cenetered on the wppa container.
- Table VII-D5: Comment captcha is now a selection box: none, logged out, all users.
6.3.4 Sep 19 2015
- Smiley picker will no longer break ssl.
- You can now switch off the recently implemented feature to run wppa shortcodes on wppa filter priority in Table IX-A1.3
- Use WP editor ( Table IX-B3 ) Now uses tinyMce. Tanx to xdanaskos.
6.3.3 Sep 18 2015
- Fixed names of french language files
- Swipe did not work properly. Fixed.
6.3.2 Sep 17 2015
- Central slideshow start/stop icons. See Table II-B13.2.
- To prevent damage to the html created by wppa, a new way to process shortcodes is implemented. The expanded shortcode, produced at priority level 11, See Table IX-A1.2, is first saved in memory, and later inserted into the page/post at a higher priority level, See Table IX-A1.1. Not for widgets yet.
On templates, no longer use
do_shortcode( $shortcode ); but use apply_filters( ‘the_content, $shortcode );
6.3.1 Sep 12 2015
- When history.pushState fails, history.replaceState is attempted. This ensures updating the browser address line properly when Table IV-A7 is ticked.
- Files with uppercase extensions can be imported.
- Status filter on potd admin page.
- Changed the language system to comply with the wp standards for WordPress.org to manage translations for this plugin. These changes imply that the separate plugin wppa-admin-language-pack no longer works; but the translations will become automaticly updated ( on the wp update page ) in the near future.
- Improved compatibility with qTranslate-x.