- Create a page with content: [wppa type=
Use a page template without sidebars, publish it and do not add it to any menu.
- Use the landing page in Table VI in the column ‘Link Page’ when a page selection box appears and you do not know anything else to select there.
- Use the landing page as Link page: in the Comment Admin page.
- Use the landing page as Search page in the Setting in Table IX-C1.
- In case of problems in a new installations: Check the requirements below!
- If your theme is responsive, set Table I-A1 to auto. If your theme is NOT responsive, set Table I-A1 to the main column width in pixels.
- If you have the plugin Google Analytics for WordPress activated, DO NOT check the Track outbound clicks & downloads: checkbox in its configuration. Why? read this bug report.
The same problem may arise in certain themes that allow you to incorporat the Analytics Code.
- The plugin requires at least wp version 3.1.
The following requirements are not exceptional. All themes that meet the standard WP theme specifications will also meet the requirements that wppa+ relies upon. Only faulty/incomplete themes or if you modify the theme without knowing the consequences of it may cause problems. Possible problems are: slideshow does not run, popup does not work, lightbox does not work etc…
- The theme should have a call to wp_head() in its header.php file.
- The theme should have a call to wp_footer() in its footer.php file.
- The theme should load enqueued scripts in the header if the scripts are enqueued without the $in_footer switch (like wppa.js and jQuery).
- The theme should not prevent this plugin from loading the jQuery library in its default wp manner, i.e. the library jQuery in safe mode (uses jQuery() and not $()).
- The theme should not use remove_action() or remove_all_actions() when it affects actions added by wppa+.
The requirements above are listed here because i have seen violations of all of them
- The server should have at least 64MB of memory available.
- You must have sufficient rights on the WP database to isue the MySql commands CREATE TABLE and ALTER TABLE.